- October 17, 2017
2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
The course is devised to help landlords and letting agency staff learn key skills to deal with challenges raised by difficult calls and face to face situations. Those attending will learn how to stay in control and de-escalate these situations whilst maintaining high customer services standards.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for those who do not deal with complaints from tenants regularly and so require guidance on how to deal with these situations when they do arise. It is also a good refresher for letting agency staff who may benefit from reviewing complaint handling mechanisms.
To attend this course you must have first attended the Core Standard Level 1 course on Tenancy Management.
Course tutor: Elspeth Boyle, LAS Director, Landlord Accreditation Scotland
Those attending the course will find themselves better able to:
- recognise patterns of conflict unique to communicating by telephone
- use specific skills to manage/control each call
- understand the impact of “trigger” words and phrases
- manage high tenant expectations
- defuse difficult situations with tenants (both face to face and on the telephone)
- ensure staff/landlords maintain good relationships with tenants.
Registering for a course
Registering for a course is simple. Select the number of delegate places required from the list and click ‘register’ now. Immediate payment is required to secure a place on the course.
If you cannot select the number of delegate places you require, the course may be full. Please contact the LAS office on 0131 553 2211.
Cost per delegate
If paying by BACS please use the following information:
Royal Bank of Scotland. Sort Code 83-24-18. Account No 00732264. Please use reference 171017AJAS