- April 30, 2019
2:00 pm - 4:30 pm
The course is devised to help landlords key skills to deal with challenges raised by difficult calls and face to face situations.
Those attending will learn how to stay in control and de-escalate these situations whilst maintaining high customer service standards.
Those attending the course will find themselves better able to:
- Recognise patterns of conflict unique to communicating by telephone
- Use specific skills to manage / control each call
- Understand the impact of “trigger” words and phrases
- Manage tenant expectations
- Defuse difficult situations with tenants
- Ensure staff / landlords maintain good relationships with tenants.
Landlords should have attended the Core Standard Level 1 course Tenancy Management prior to attending this course.
Course tutor: Gail Bowden, LAS Tutor, Landlord Accreditation Scotland
Venue: Conference Room, Fife Renewables Innovation Centre, Methil Docks Business Park, Ajax Way, Methil KY8 3RS
Parking information: Free parking at the venue
Venue Website: http://www.fiferenewablesinnovationcentre.co.uk/Address:
Registering for a course
Registering for a course is simple. Select the number of delegate places required from the list and click ‘register’ now.
If you cannot select the number of delegate places you require, the course may be full. Please contact the LAS office on 0131 553 2211.
Cost per delegate
If paying by BACS please use the following information:
Royal Bank of Scotland. Sort Code 83-24-18. Account No 00732264. Please use reference 30419FI