- April 24, 2018
1:30 pm - 4:30 pm
This course concentrates on the new Private Residential Tenancy (PRT). A private rented sector tenancy with a start date of 1st December 2017 onwards will be a Private Residential Tenancy. The course will cover all the documentation and associated processes for a PRT. The course will also provide clarification of the differences in operating this new tenancy and Short Assured Tenancy that will run on past 1st December 2017.
- Types of tenancy agreement with emphasis on Private Residential Tenancies (PRT)
- Contractual clauses
- Grounds for repossession of Private Residential Tenancies and Assured/Short Assured Tenancies (SAT)
- Serving notice for PRT and SAT
- The role of the First-tier Tribunal
- Course tutor: Gail Bowden, LAS Tutor, Landlord Accreditation Scotland
Venue: Hermiston 1 & 2, Novotel Edinburgh Park Hotel, 15 Lochside Avenue, Hermiston Gate, Edinburgh, EH12 9DJ
Parking information: Parking is available at the venue
Venue Phone: 0131 446 5600Address:
Registering for a course
Registering for a course is simple. Select the number of delegate places required from the list and click ‘register’ now. Immediate payment is required to secure a place on the course.
If you cannot select the number of delegate places you require, the course may be full. Please contact the LAS office on 0131 553 2211.
Cost per delegate
If paying by BACS please use the following information:
Royal Bank of Scotland. Sort Code 83-24-18. Account No 00732264. Please use reference 24418E