- October 2, 2019
1:30 pm - 4:30 pm
The course will cover all major tax developments affecting Scottish Landlords.
- Update on tax deductions and reliefs for landlords
- Interest relief restrictions (Clause 24) and how these interact with Scottish Income Tax rates
- Planning strategies for Clause 24, including exit strategies (partial or complete)
- Crucial Capital Gains Tax changes coming in April 2020 that all landlords need to know
- Making Tax Digital and Cash Accounting for Landlords
- Land and Buildings Transaction Tax update
This course is suitable for landlords and letting agents. Attending this training can be recorded as 3 hours CPD for letting agents.
Course tutor: Carl Bayley, Property Tax Expert
Venue: Whitespace, Norloch House, 36 King’s Stables Road, Edinburgh, EH1 2EU
Parking information: The NCP car park is located on Castle Terrace. Driving on Lothian Road, at the first set of traffic lights (from Princess Street) turn right on to Castle Terrace – the NCP car park is 150m along on the left.
Registering for a course
Registering for a course is simple. Select the number of delegate places required from the list and click ‘register’ now.
If you cannot select the number of delegate places you require, the course may be full. Please contact the LAS office on 0131 553 2211.
Cost per delegate
If paying by BACS please use the following information:
Royal Bank of Scotland. Sort Code 83-24-18. Account No 00732264. Please use reference 21019E